- FREE USPS Shipping on all orders
- EXPEDITED shipping available at additional cost to buyer.
Expedited Shipping costs on orders can be viewed in your shopping cart after entering the ship-to zip code.
Snake Seal partners with proven carriers that offer insurance and tracking, including UPS, FedEx, and USPS. All shipment times are shown in business days (Monday through Friday, excluding weekends and holidays). Shipping times are subject to each carrier’s daily cut-off time, and dependent upon warehouse turnaround.
- Standard USPS: 2-6 business days.
- Standard Ground Shipping: 1-5 business days.
- Second Day Air: 2 business days after shipment
- Next Day Air: 1 business day after shipment.
Freight (LTL) Delivery
Freight delivery is reserved for large, heavy, or oversized items, as well as large-quantity shipments. Products are loaded onto a semi-truck and delivered curbside; you will be responsible for moving the item from the curb to the desired location. Shipping times will vary based on destination, extreme weather, and other variables.
We utilize a variety of LTL carrier options, and as a result, not all deliveries are the same. To accommodate this, and prepare you for delivery acceptance, you will receive a tracking email with links to instructions for each delivery. Types of LTL receipt instructions are listed below.
- In Person Freight Receipt: The carrier will contact you directly to schedule delivery.? If you are not available to receive a scheduled delivery, you may be charged a delivery fee on your original payment method.
- ContactlessDelivery Acceptance: You will be provided a shipping date and tracking for the order and being home for receipt is optional. If not home at time of delivery, the carrier will document the condition of the package and location it is placed with photos.
- In Home Delivery: In Home delivery is a premium service available only on select items. Products are shipped on a semi-truck and delivered to an agreed upon location inside your home. Shipping times will vary based on destination, extreme weather, and other variables. The carrier will contact you directly to schedule delivery. If you are not available to receive a scheduled delivery, you may be charged a delivery fee on your original payment method.
Shipping, Delivery, and Cutoff Times
Stated shipping and delivery dates are estimates only and can be affected by several factors, including shipping method.
Cut-off times indicate when order must be placed to begin processing on a particular day and vary by carrier.
Please be aware of the product’s expected shipment time. This is when the item is expected to leave the warehouse and will be listed on the product information page.
Your order can be shipped to any address (excluding PO boxes) in the contiguous United States, Alaska or Hawaii. Any states with delivery restrictions will be noted on each item’s product information page.
For our international customers, we are happy to fulfill orders to international freight forwarding service providers. The customer will be responsible for selecting and providing their own freight forwarding service provider with a delivery address within the contiguous United States.
If applicable, delivery restrictions for specific states will be noted on an item’s product information page.
Shipping & Order Confirmations
You will receive an email order confirmation after your order has been placed, and a second email when your order has been shipped. Tracking numbers will be provided when available.
Occasionally, an item is out of stock and is on backorder.
- Backordered items are charged in full at the point-of-sale, just like in-stock items. This is to reserve the item with the manufacturer or, in some cases, reserve an item that’s made to order.
- Within 24 hours of the order placement, we’ll notify you via email if items are backordered and the estimated shipping date.
- Prior to the shipping date, we will verify with the manufacturer or shipping warehouse that we are on track to ship. We’ll notify you via email if there is a reason for additional delay.
- If backordered items are confirmed as not shipped, the order MAY BE cancelled. Items that have left the manufacturer or original storage facility CANNOT be cancelled.
- To cancel a backordered item, contact customer service and we’ll do our best to halt shipment. We’ll confirm your cancellation via phone or email, and credit or update your order.
If Your Product Is Damaged In Transit
You may log into your account to access the return request tool. When setting up the return please select “it was damaged in shipping” as the return reason. In the description, please provide as much detail as possible of the damage. You will be prompted to upload three (3) photographs of the damage.
- If you notice damage while the carrier is on site, DO NOT take possession of the damaged product(s). Instead, take a picture of the damage, gather copies of the paperwork from the carrier (if possible), and refuse delivery. Next, contact the customer service team.
- If you notice damage after delivery (concealed damage), take pictures of the damage, and complete the return online, or contact the appropriate customer service team. Items shipped via ground shipping must be reported within 30 days. Freight carriers only allow two (2) business days after delivery to file a freight claim. You may set up a claim online through your account.
We will not be able to help with any complaints of damages, including visible or material defects, after the product has been installed or altered.
Providing The Correct Delivery Address
Due to variances in tax laws from state to state, once an order has been placed, we are no longer able to alter the shipping address. Please make sure that all of your shipping information is correct before placing your order.